CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10.13.2008










Basically, what it comes down to, is that I just can't keep up with this. I have pictures of Madeline from everyday of school since it has started but now I am thinking that I am going to do it every Friday or something like that because it is just too much! I just gathered all of the pictures that I have taken since the last blog entry and slapped those in (not in order) and we're gonna call it good.
She was sick last week, but fine now. The picture of her in pink pants and the whale shirt is from last Wednesday when she woke up with a fever. She has been putting me through the ringer lately (at night) but is finally back to sleeping! Crazy kid.
One thing that is different since last entry is that she has turned into a total helpful little child! She picks up stuff, she takes things to her dad if I ask her, she LOVES to feed the cats. She will go and grab the cat food container out of the cabinet and then pour it (with some help) into the cat bowls...but then, she takes the container back to the cabinet and puts it away. She is a GENIUS! :)
Anyways, she is quite the helper and it's pretty cute.
Alright, talk to you later!

0 comments: