CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

9.01.2008

Here is the cake that I did yesterday. I am pretty happy with it. She gave me a piece of fabric that they were using as tablerunners and wanted me to make it like that...so, this was my interpretation. She only wanted the paisley on every other tier but I think I may have liked it better if it were on every tier...can't decide if that would be too much or not. What's cool about this cake is that it is totally my style but just done with different ingredients. I guess you would have to see the rest of my cakes to know what I am talking about. Anyways, we're off to pick plums for jam. I got my mom and brother excited about canning again. Last weekend was peach, this weekend it's plum and 2 weeks from now, it will be tuna! YUM.

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Wow, you are such an artist! I'm sorry there is no one to hang out and drink beers with after school. Come visit me! I'll drink lots of beers with you. I love the pics of Madeline on the front porch. She is so darn cute! PS I'm a great chaperone.