CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.26.2008

What Would Yours Be?


For those of you that know me well, you have probably heard me say things like, 'that was the best ever!'. I say that about a lot of things in my life but probably most often about food I have had. For me, enjoying a good meal is right up there with playing with my daughter and playing frisbee at the beach with my husband. In my opinion, there are a few things that go into making it 'the best meal ever'. To name a few and this probably goes for a lot of people, where I am and who I am with are what make a great meal or maybe not such a great meal.

Last Saturday, Hank and I were looking at this new book. The basic idea of the book is for these talented chefs to describe their ideal last meal. I of course love thinking about things like this but right now I'm frustrated because I can't figure it out. So, for the time being, I will just ask everyone else and hear what they have to say.


Here is what Addie says:
Gnocchi with half gorgonzola cream sauce and half Bolognese
Caesar salad with crisp lettuce and a anchovy rubbed bowl
red wine
blackberry cobbler


What I do know is that I definitely need to keep sampling before I make a big decision like this...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that me in NYC?? I can't even remember being there!! Oh and as I say the gnocci must be made by someone's (older) italial grandmother who has the wings of angels on the backs of her hands!
and/or Graziano himself (who was taught by his grandmother!)