CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.26.2008


















KDawg....ex student. Cool girl.

Can't wait to see what she chooses to do with her life (no pressure). Whatever it is, she'll do it well. I'm proud to know her.

She says:

Describe my ideal last meal........well I guess it would consist of a shot glass full of grape juice and stale saltine crackers

thats a knee slapper i know

But really-

it would not include pizza or sausage or peeps

if my grandma could make her Southern Arkansas bbq ribs that i remember as a child i would go for that w/o a doubt

otherwise...

my mind is kind blank this will be an odd list

-Iced Tea

Salad with tomatoes, pickled beets, craisins, sunflower seeds and blue cheese dressing

Grapes must be involved somewhere

Green Curry made with Chicken and Veggies or the ribs

Rum Cake - Pecan to be exact



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that Kendra is quite funny
and lovely, too! addiess